Proteus has once again maintained their Investors in People Award after recently being assessed for the sixth time by an independent Investor in People (IiP) assessor. Assessments are carried out every three years, and during that time the company has to consistently maintain the standard required by the IiP to be recognised as an Investors in People company. In fact, the IiP assessor’s conclusion was that Proteus has achieved excellence above the Investors in People Standard. Outlining our key strengths he stated that we have:
• Effective and committed leadership
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing personal support
• Empowerment and decision making are well established
• Long serving and established staff with extensive knowledge
• Recent induction of new staff into wider and more strategic roles
• Focus on continuous improvement and encouragement of ideas and contributions
• Extensive marketing activity using wide range of tools, networks and social media
• External input to develop new strategic framework and leadership team
• Strong links to existing customers and development of new market sectors
Already acheiving high Silver Standard, in the forthcoming months Proteus will strive to achieve Gold standard.
HR Co-Ordinator Wendy Turvey said, “The benefits of working with Proteus are recognised by the fact that over 80% of staff has service in excess of 10 years.”
The management team of Proteus Software are now intending to use the firm foundation that Investors in People and our development activity have established, to improve business performance through individual effort in all areas of the business.
Wendy goes on to comment, "We are extremely pleased with the IiP assessor's comments. We view this accolade as a real achievement on behalf of the management team and staff alike. We look forward to maintaining the Investor's in People award over the forthcoming years and to achieving the Gold standard."
For further information please contact Wendy on 0121 717 7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org