We are delighted to report that Proteus has maintained its recognition as an Investor in People for over 10 years, after successfully being assessed for the fourth time by an independent IiP assessor. Assessments are carried out every three years, and during that time the company has to consistently maintain the standard required by the IiP to be recognised as an Investors in People Company. In fact, the IiP assessor’s conclusion was that Proteus has achieved excellence above the Investors in People Standard. Outlining our key strengths he stated that we have:
- An open, supportive management, which allows the potential of individuals to flourish and has resulted in a feeling of trust within the organisation.
- Effective and open communications, through team based and 1 – 1 discussion.
- Teamwork and willingness to pass on skills and best practice to colleagues.
- Willingness to embrace change and strive for improvement.
- Sharing business information and encouraging personal contribution has empowered all staff to be business focused
- Comprehensive belief and understanding of commitment to people activity, through active feedback on pogress with both praise and “no blame” culture.
- Commitment to long term development through professional and vocational qualifications.
- Two way loyalty between Directors and Staff
The assessor also commented that Proteus is
- Client focused through the development of customer service skills
- Committed to the on-going training and development of staff · Enhancing team spirit and unity by developing social activities
- Culturally strong, based upon Company beliefs, values and principles
The benefits of working with Proteus are recognised by the fact that over 80% of staff has service in excess of 5 years The management team of Proteus Software are now intending to use the firm foundation that Investors in People and our development activity have established, to improve business performance through individual effort in all areas of the business. HR Manager, Wendy Turvey said, "We are extremely pleased with the IiP assessor's comments. We view this accolade as a real achievement on behalf of the management team and staff alike. We look forward to maintaining the Investor's in People award over the forthcoming years." For further information please contact Wendy Turvey on +44 (0)121 717 7474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org