How do we achieve this for our customers?
From the word go, for us as a WMS provider the process of putting the right technology in place begins with listening to our clients' unique inventory control requirements.
We promise to:
- Listen intensely to your WMS requirements
- Ensure that we have fully understood your business needs
- Make recommendations for best practice based on our years of experience
- Take you through every step of our implementation process
- Set the right level of expectation for you and your team
By talking to us you gain an understanding of the latest technologies, and which of them can improve your operation. Our WMS portfolio includes:
- Cloud WMS
- RF Directed WMS
- Paper Based WMS
- Voice Directed WMS
We are more than happy to discuss any of your warehouse issues or requirements with you at our complimentary advice centre being held at IMHX 2013 stand no 18N161.
Contact Linda Rodway on +44 (0) 121 717 7474 or email me on email@example.com to book your place.
UKWA members offer
Proteus Software has very competitively priced WMS rates for UKWA members. If you are a UKWA member and are looking for a WMS, Stock Control or Inventory Control system then contact me on the number above for your special quote.